Tuesday, April 28, 2015

INTERESTING: " VIRAL VIDEO: Miami Assistant Police Chief Anita Najiy Caught Refusing to Salute American Flag During Pledge of Allegiance"

"VIRAL VIDEO: Miami Assistant Police Chief Anita "Najiy Caught Refusing to Salute American Flag During Pledge of Allegiance"

NOTE: I MYSELF AS A CHRISTIAN sometimes think twice about "pledging allegiance" to the flag of the USA...not because I am not patriotic, but because my ULTIMATE allegiance is to God & my Christian faith, and therefore i have a higher allegiance than my American allegiance. Thus my "pledge of allegiance' actually has caveats to it (ie if there was a dilemma between defending my country versus defending my faith, I would have to choose my faith. Hence, I can take the Pledge of Allegiance to the USA in good faith, but it's not a complete pledge. I wonder what this woman's reservations are about. Won't she defend anything about America? If she has such qualms, one wonders whether she is qualified to work for the police department.

--
"And we know that in all things God works
for the good of those who love Him,..."

Romans 8.28