Saturday, October 14, 2017

wow, my 1st thought was GRAND CANYON when I saw this TITLE: "Trump Cracks Down On Sexual Harassment At The National Park Service"

AND THEN I READ the STORY, and LO & BEHOLD...it says "ESPECIALLY AMONG GRAND CANYON EMPLOYEES"...

"...Interior Department Secretary Ryan Zinke announced a new plan to combat the "widespread and pervasive culture of harassment and discrimination" at the National Park Service, according to a release....
NPS has been mired in sexual harassment cases for years, especially among Grand Canyon employees..."

I was there last summer and felt something "odd" from a few of the bus drivers (they use trams now to move most people during the summer months) ...just the way a few of them seemed so bossy & overly-entitled...I sensed some of them  felt they could get away with just about anything , like bullies.  

--
JESUS SAVES !!