So I'm on my summer mission trip summer mission 250 as I call it and save America 250 & today I just spent an hour praying in front of the Planned Parenthood in a city in northern California (SR). Part of my mission trip will include finding planned parenthoods and praying near them for the protection of The Unborn πΆ
And one thing I said to God during my prayer: "God we've marched for life, we've walked for life, we prayed without ceasing for life, we've peacefully protested for life, we've litigated for life, we've argued for life, we've debated for life, and the list goes on and on and on and we made some progress such as the overturning of Roe v Wade was a great victory but it was just one battle in the big war.
And I said to God " how long must we do this or is there something else we need to do? God you could do this with a snap of your finger and end it today but for some reason You're not inclined to intervene in that regard. Likewise you could have ended slavery without humans rising up to fight.
Which leads me to wonder is this the piece of the puzzle that we haven't found yet? Are we called to fight another civil war for the protection of The Unborn πΆπΆπΆπΆ?
I'm not encouraging any lone wolves to do anything illegal or violent of course π«. A civil war would be a joint effort of thousands of people for the protection of The Unborn unborn versus those who insist on the opposite.
It was easier when there were slave states and free states. But we do have some division : we have red states that are more protective of The Unborn and blue states which could care less.
I mean if God wants us to rise up and do the ultimate act of protecting The Unborn in a "legal civil manner" called civil war even though there's nothing civil about war, we need to know and we need to pray and ask and implore God if that's if that's the answer ?!
Please join me in prayer for the unborn and if God wants more action from us
Hear My prayer π
ππΆππΆππΆππΆππΆππΆπΊπΈ